Last updated on April 18th, 2018
Programmatic advertising is the future of digital marketing. Using machine learning and algorithms, it’s main goal is to deliver a high ROI for the advertiser, by selectively buying impressions that are likely to lead to a sale. Match2One enables programmatic advertising for all types and sizes of companies, using a highly intuitive and easy-to-use platform. We are looking to expand our growing team in Stockholm with a financial controller to oversee the business and financial operations, as well as being responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance. The role will report to Match2One’s CEO.
Role: what will you do?
- Perform financial analysis
- Demonstrate internal communication capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message, stakeholder collaboration and working cross-culturally on a regular basis.
- Develop financial planning processes
- Financial reports
- Maintanance of accounting records
- Helping to assess risk, analyze efficiency and support decisions made by the leadership team.
What skillset is needed?
- Ability to look at data, analyse and simplify and present back to internal stakeholders
- Showing extensive finance or accounting experience
- Demonstrating managements skills
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Obtaining financial modeling experience
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
What we offer you:
- Become part of an amazingly talented team, with a passion for Artificial Intelligence and a vision to democratise programmatic advertising globally.
- Access to a beautiful office located in central Stockholm, Östermalm (Kommendörsgatan), close to public transport.
- Work in an international environment, with offices in Stockholm, London, Kiev & Sydney.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply by sending us your motivation & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the company
Match2One is democratising programmatic advertising, making it accessible for small and medium size businesses globally. We are a self-service programmatic advertising platform with global ad-inventory reach across display, mobile, video.
Programmatic Advertising made easy.