Match2One, a Verve Group company, is on a fast-paced mission to change the world of digital advertising. 2024 is shaping up to be our most exciting year yet, and we are now looking for extraordinary people to join our team.
Who We Are
We are a team of highly motivated and business driven individuals who thrive from working in a high-speed, startup-minded, environment.
We value integrity, entrepreneurship and team spirit and take on challenges, big or small, with a smile.
This role will be based at modern offices in central London, England.
What will you do?
We are currently looking for an approachable, hands-on, organized Business Development Manager. Together with the rest of our high-performing Sales Team, you will support, develop and build a long-term customer relationship with Match2Ones clients – while ensuring consistency in quality and results.
Based in central London, you will be working toward the UK market leading the way for customer acquisition strategies.
Who You Are
The Business Development Manager at Match2One is key in expanding our UK market presence, handling everything from prospecting to closing sales and maintaining client relationships. If you thrive in a vibrant sales environment and are eager to make a significant impact within a leading company, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
What You Will Do
- Prospect media agencies and clients
- Create and present tailored sales collateral
- Demonstrate and explain the Match2One platform
- Secure and grow agency and client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams and provide multi-channel customer support
- Customer support via email, chat and face-to-face meetings
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with direct customers (B2B & B2C), agencies, and other demand sources
- Proactively monitor and enhance client relationships while collaboratively optimizing revenue performance and sharing best practices within the team
- Manage key accounts and utilize feedback for product development
- Analyze campaign data to guide strategies and optimize client performance
- Coordinate programmatic campaigns and support trade show activities
What you will bring
- 2-3 years experience in account and sales management client-facing role
- Experience with platforms, i.e. DV360, Trade desk, Google Analytics
- Experience in programmatic sales
- Focus client-side account management
- Skillful in managing and nurturing B2B & B2C relationships
- Experience with campaign management
- Proficient in time management, multitasking, and prioritisation
- Comfortable at the intersection of business, technology, and sales
- Experience attending trade shows or exhibitions
- Experience in 360 sales cycle
What We Offer
- Join one of the top privacy-first omnichannel ad platforms and gaming companies
- Be part of a multicultural team (55+ nationalities) that is bringing advertising to the next level
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry and constantly grow with us
- You will learn and evolve in an empowering environment characterized by entrepreneurial actions
- Responsibility, independence, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have a significant impact on Verve Group’s success
- 3 Wellness days per year to help you maintain your well-being (in Q1, Q2 and Q3 after min. 90 days of employment)
- Enhance your professional skills with a yearly training budget and improve your language skills through German and/or English classes.
- Work and Travel Program (monthly raffle after 2 years of employment)
- We are happy to build a great team together and we appreciate your help through our Employee Referral Bonus
- Align your interests with the company’s success and take part in our Employee Shares Purchase Plan
- You will be entitled to 25 holidays per year in addition to any of the public/bank holidays
- Personalized Benefits Platform; with a budget of 50 GBP/month, you can choose the benefits that fit you best
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Bupa Healthcare Plan
About Match2One 🚀
Match2One was founded in 2015 with the mission to democratize and make programmatic advertising accessible for in-house marketing teams. In October of 2021, Verve Group acquired Match2One.
We have developed a self-service programmatic platform to help marketing teams achieve more with their marketing campaigns. With smart AI-driven optimisation methods, we help our clients grow their businesses cost-efficiently.
Match2One’s innovative AI delivers fully automated campaigns for 1000’s of businesses across 40+ markets.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to reach out! We’d love to speak with you.