Match2One, a Verve Group company, is on a fast-paced mission to change the world of digital advertising. 2024 is shaping up to be our most exciting year yet, and we are now looking for extraordinary people to join our team.
Who We Are
We are a team of highly motivated and business driven individuals who thrive from working in a high-speed, startup-minded, environment.
We value integrity, entrepreneurship and team spirit and take on challenges, big or small, with a smile.
This role will be based in a modern office in central London, England.
What You Will Do
- Work comfortably in the intersection between business, technology, and sales
- Customer support via email, chat, and face-to-face meetings
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with direct customers (B2B & B2C), agencies, and other demand sources
- Manage and nurture key accounts
- Translate market and customer feedback into product requirements and collect market data and information to guide overall strategies
- Use previous campaign data to predict trends and patterns and develop actionable insights for future campaigns
- Closely monitor customer relationship performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities
- Work closely with the team to optimize revenue client’s performance, provide insights into best practices, and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of programmatic campaigns
- Support the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
What you will bring
- 2-3 years experience in account management client-facing role
- Experience with platforms, i.e. DV360, Trade desk, Google Analytics
- Experience in campaign management, delivery and reporting
- Work comfortably in the intersection between business, technology and sales.
- Ability to sell at all levels, including C-level
- Proven track record from previous sales roles and ability to run a sales process on your own
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent business presentation skills, including both oral and verbal communication
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- Join one of the top privacy-first omnichannel ad platforms and gaming companies
- Be part of a multicultural team (55+ nationalities) that is bringing advertising to the next level
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry and constantly grow with us
- You will learn and evolve in an empowering environment characterized by entrepreneurial actions
- Responsibility, independence, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have a significant impact on Verve Group’s success
- 3 Wellness days per year to help you maintain your well-being (in Q1, Q2 and Q3 after min. 90 days of employment)
- Enhance your professional skills with a yearly training budget and improve your language skills through German and/or English classes.
- Work and Travel Program (monthly raffle after 2 years of employment)
- We are happy to build a great team together and we appreciate your help through our Employee Referral Bonus
- Align your interests with the company’s success and take part in our Employee Shares Purchase Plan
- You will be entitled to 25 holidays per year in addition to any of the public/bank holidays
- Personalized Benefits Platform; with a budget of 50 GBP/month, you can choose the benefits that fit you best
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Bupa Healthcare Plan
Match2One was founded in 2015 with the mission to democratize and make programmatic advertising accessible for small-medium businesses and media agencies worldwide.
We have developed a self-service programmatic platform to help companies of all sizes achieve more with their marketing without the need of extensive resources, like knowledge, budget, or time.
Match2One’s state-of-the-art AI delivers fully automated campaigns for 1000’s of businesses across 40+ markets.
Join the team at Match2One on our mission to democratize programmatic marketing and eliminate the barriers to enter for independent agencies, small-medium businesses, start-ups and the digital industry.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to reach out! We’d love to speak with you.